Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Post!

Hi everyone! Does absence make the heart grow fonder? I went on hiatus for a bit, living life and such. Anyways, I'm back now. Not much to elaborate on except that I recently read what I would call a novel of epic proportions that was well crafted, delightful and six hundred plus pages long. I got it on a Sunday and finished it on a Tuesday night, reading it whenever and where ever I could, it was that good. Sometimes a good book is like a pint of ice cream, so awesome you just can't put it down. Speaking of ice cream, last year I had I think it was Thrifty's Ice Cream Savannah -erm I can't exactly recall the name and whew it was good! It tasted like a delicious slice of peach cobbler in ice cream form. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!