Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yay New Post!

So this is the first post in a really long time so sorry everyone! Well as most if not all of you know I did a free promo on Sunday and gave away a huge amount of books. (le sigh) Am glad that my writing is enjoyed but is everyone a cheapskate nowadays and nobody wants to pay for anything? Anyways...the other day I was browsing around at a TS and ran across the cutest most kitschy collection of dime store 1950's Made In Japan figurines ever! There was cats, dogs, fish, you name it it was there. Sadly they were beyond my price range in terms of my willingness to spend. Translation: quit bumping up the price on junk just b/c you think it looks old and valuable ppl. Case in point too I saw an old mothball smelling sad looking Teddy Rugsby a while back and it was going for $50. Really. Just finished a really good Jennifer Crusie novel. Now I've got Jackson Browne's 'Somebody's Baby' stuck on internal repeat. :) Had to snip of quite a bit of length from one of my favorite skirts b/c of a bad accidental rip. I'm now contemplating whether to sew another piece of material around the new hemline to extend it ala Pinterest project style. Am trying to overcome the urge to bake due to the want to lose lbs. Crescent rolls and choco chip cookies how I miss thee so! Have tried the newest craze and sipped coconut water. Found it meh. Still writing now and then. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!