Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Randomness

Happy Monday! I'm on a healthy kick and so I just devoured a cold orange for lunch although I'm really craving a slice of strawberry swirl cheesecake and a pastrami sandwich with slices avocado on top and a side order of chili cheese fries with sour cream for dip. Was that too much, lol? Really though IMO avocados FTW. They are good with everything, even in a Greek salad. Anyways last night I watched this really thought provoking segment on 60 minutes about sugar and I found it quite interesting. After watching I came to the conclusion that if people took like longer than a few seconds to think about what they were going to eat before they ate it then we would all be a lot healthier and thinner. Even though sometimes it's hard to resist the lure of deliciously created confections and sweet treats and will power doesn't always work...Le sigh. Oh and I'm curious about the big lottery winner. I had a weak moment of escapism where I dreamed of the ways my one dollar{s} could turn into a swimming pool full of them and then realized that it didn't happen lol. And then I read a funny/sad story on HuffPo about how some dude who got a ticket got struck by lightening. And then before that I listened to Bill Handel on KFI that afternoon about the huge responsibilities that go with all that. Also here is a list of things people should NOT microwave in close proximity to others esp. in the lunchroom: fish {gross smelling when hot}, broccoli {disgusting odor}, onions/garlic, and popcorn {You know you're going to burn it. Just stop before the rest of us have to suffer your Kitchen Nightmares culinary skills.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!