Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not Much...

Hey everyone, the blog bug hasn't been biting lately {lol} blogwise, so I really haven't felt too compelled to post anything. In other tidbits of randomness I'm still obsessing over the awesomeness of the failblog that I blogged about in an earlier post. I got a new pair of heels that I can't wait to wear. Have been on a book buying binge recently and am overflowing with new novels to read. Am over indulging in my two guilty pleasures: chocolates and iced coffees. Have been putting off tackling the Mt. Everest of laundry that needs doing. Am stoked by the newest American Pie movie trailer. Reading 'Details' {mens mag} my other guilty pleasure; glossy pictured and textualized insight between slick pages into the modern mind of the male species is acerbic, fascinating, and witty. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!