Monday, March 5, 2012

A Case of The Mondays...

I know it's like totally super early for some of you still however as a person who regularly starts her day at five or four in the morning if I'm not up by six a.m. I feel like I'm running late for something. For those of you who get to sleep in... the green blob of jealousy is consuming me as we speak. Interestingly enough though I don't particularly care for caffeine to kick start me. Now some people I know can't survive without Starbucks. It's like they're complete zombies shuffling around aimlessly with a thirst for some Grande blended *fancy French/Italian cool name here* drink. Also, I can tolerate early morning TV yet I can't stand those morning talk radio shows. Unless it's after 8 am. Then I feel more awake and can understand and appreciate crass humor and extreme loudness. Later.

p.s. I wrote this like way earlier this morning and now I'm finally publishing it...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!