Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF

Today is a beautiful day here in So Cal. It's like a preview for summer with lows in the 70s and highs in the 80s plus it's a lovely, cloudless, and sunny sky. People are out in full force to take advantage and carpe diem! The weather is ideal for chillaxing at the beach in a bikini with a book in hand or backyard BBQ-ing. Meanwhile I just finished catching GH. I miss you OLTL. May you rise from the dead and appear on our TVs again in some other incarnation. RH as Todd and KDP as Blair rocked as usual and its interesting to see them out of their normal element and still working it good. And I think I would like to eventually see Starr x Michael. I see potential power couple material there. Also I {heart} Starbucks Vanilla and or Caramel Frapps + whipped cream. In other randomness I'm craving a Supreme Pizza with all the fixin's {ya feel me} but I'm trying to resist temptation. Curse you pre-summer dieting plan. Lastly, why hasn't a machine that washes and dries clothes been invented yet?! Smart people quit wasting time on creating apps and create the washdryer instead. Peace out peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!