Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Not much to say except that I've been browsing some of my fave sites: Google News, Time, People, EW, THR & NatGeo. I think the most interesting place is NatGeo esp. the news section when they recover ancient artifacts or they show the awesome sketches of hypothesized animals, birds, etc whenever a new extinct species is discovered by its archeologists. Anyways I haven't read that much lately but I am in the early stages of reading a Lincoln Child thriller that promises to be totally awesome. Other than that I've been trying to write when I can usually at least a 1,000 words a day or at least every other day. And I've tried out one of Sally Hansen's cool new color block style nail colors 'Blue Me Away' which I now officially adore. Ciao for now. P.S. as always feel free to cross-post links to my blog here and don't forget Garters, Gunslingers & Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!