Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Tuesday all! Wow I can't believe I haven't posted anything in like a week! I've been busy w/ RL misc. And I've been spending too much time on Pinterest my newest guilty pleasure. I now aspire to make Peach Cobbler Dump Cake in a dutch oven and create cute little artsy objects. People are so creative and crafty sometimes I look at their projects and think why haven't I thought of this before? And I've learned some cool new things in MS Excel like how to convert text to columns. That is like the coolest thing ever! At least it is if you're like me and work with that program a lot. And here I thought I knew it all about Excel ha ha. In other news I went to a few Memorial Day sales and such nothing much of interest except I did pick up some books and clothes half price. And I used some old Loreal Jet Set polish that I re-found and gave myself a manicure. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!