Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday readers! I just want to give a shoutout to the anonymous person who left a comment the other day! I'm glad some people find the little anecdotes I write about entertaining and interesting! And in other news I really am trying to diet but find the afternoon munchies hard to beat especially when one is used to supplementing ones diet with Dr. Pepper and Cheetohs Puffs. Sigh. Today I watched some of GH and absolutely adored the Todd/Tea scenes. I spent some time browsing the KDP Board forums. Then I wandered over to Cheezburger and I think I was looking at the Party Fails section when I stumbled across the most awesome L.A. based manga-ka who makes the most kawaii, glomp worthy doujinshi (manga/anime) fan art ever! The site is omo-cat.com and it's so freakin` fantastic. I really like the Cowboy Bebop artwork. And I was surfing for makeup later and re discovered Shu Uemura. Good quality makeup but you have to be willing to spend a little bit too. And...I'm contemplating tweeting more actively. I created it back in like Jan. yet since then I haven't said a peep on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!