Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello world Happy almost Tuesday! In random news I was out and about the other day and purchased a whole excellent box full of books for only $2! Not only that but the quality of the books were quite wonderful-Amanda Quick, Diana Palmer, and Lisa Kleypas. They most were of a romantic variety but there were a few other suspense slash action thrillers thrown in for good measure. In a rather unusually slow day I polished off a quirky, mystery novel set in the Thirties London by Rhys Bowen called 'Her Royal Spyness' and it was charming. I also partook of a friend's homemade seven layer dip- I can't wait to attempt this on my own however I fear it may not turn out all that smashing. I also spent too much time saturating my brain on Pinterest. In my haste I also threw on a blouse that I vaguely recollected later had a slight rip in the elbow area and was thusly the reason for elicitng slight stares. It is quite too bad that one is judged by one's clothing, alas. And I am falling for all things retro in the rockabilly subculture once more. Now I'm off to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!