Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday again y'all! I don't have that much to say except late last week I wrapped up a couple of new stories I was working on. Then after making sure everything looked okie doki I went to go and upload it and I got an error message. {headdesk} Now I'm having to wait until the computer place reopens so I can go try again. I really wish I could've gotten it done sooner in the year but it seems there's never enough time in the day for me to write. By the time I've done everything that needs doing and work etc it's usually late and I have to fight falling asleep at my computer with the aid of Dr. Pepper or McDonald's Sweet Tea to stay awake. And now I'm worried if the format'll look alright b/c I don't really have a way to check after I upload..ah well. More later when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!