Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey everyone I'm back again! Twice in the same day-are you as shocked as me?! Anyways, just some news I wanted to impart. I was reading the L.A. Times online this weekend and read an interesting fashion related article. Apparently Quiksilver is opening a lady surfer geared boutique along the beach-yay! Also I was reading THR today and saw that WB bought a studio near London. I saw on TV the other day that the Twitter bird is getting a makeover. In other random news the trailers for the newest Batman movie, Skyfall {James Bond}, and Looper look great. Also am kind of disappointed there may not be another Batman movie...Christian Bale is an excellent Batman. I've also been reading about speculation as to a Justice League flick which would be totally awesome. I also learned via LAT that a certain major designer's newest pet is all the rage on Twitter. It's a fluffy kitten and its name is Choupette and its Twitter handle is ChoupettesDiary. And...that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!