Monday, June 4, 2012

Good Morning! Did anyone watch the MTV Movie Awards last night? It was awesome! Anyways I know this is an early post but who cares? I have some book recommendations today! Having spent every free moment this weekend consuming a decadent Regency by Galen Foley called 'Devil Takes A Bride' I must say it did not disappoint. In her usual fashion she weaves an exquiste tale of action, adventure, and love against the glittering backdrop of the Regency era. Even the cover on this is superb; it rather reminds me of a Nicholas Sparks movie poster yet slightly more daring and with beautifully costumed Regency people. I also unearthed a book I hadn't seen in quite some time, 'Ten Things I Love About You' by Julia Quinn. It's a light and fluffy confection of love during the Regency. I'm also wishing I had a new Lisa Kleypas novel or Eloisa James one to keep my voracious reading tendencies occupied. In the meanwhile I at least have a new Theresa Medeiros novel 'The Devil Wears Plaid' to busy me. I've adored Regency Romances forever and I am trying to write one but it is quite a feat and I've been plodding along at it off and on for a few years now. Garters, Gunslingers & Grace began in Oct. a couple years ago before I put it away for a year and then picked it up and finished writing it last year. Anyway I bid you adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!