Friday, February 3, 2012

Ahh, YouTube. You make being bored fun. I just wanted to share some randomly awesome stuff I've discovered during my surfing adventures that you can check out at your perusing leisure!
Between Lolcatz vids and random ppl singing bad cover songs of the newest pop tracks I've been checking out the 'not leaked/leaked' cool commericals that are gonna get screen time during Superbowl Sunday, and I think my fave so far is the new FBDO. So then I started checking out some other totally rad eighties things. Like BananaRama's Cruel Summer, Hall & Oates Maneater, & Billie Jean by the King of Pop.
Among other things I recalled a music video I had seen a while ago on MTV; a remake of the Stevie Nicks eighties classic Stand Back except this one was by Linus Love. Seeing it again in its full glory on YT was kick@$$, and it helped me stumble across the Ultra Records channel; a place full of win! They have the most uber hot new house/techo/pop/hiphop/eurobeat/club etc music anywhere! Check it out, and bookmark their page like I've done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!