Friday, February 24, 2012

What do you like?

Hey party ppl Happy Friday night to everyone! I just wanted to give a shout out to y'all who have read my book and are reading my blog! Thanks for your continued support, you all rock! Secondly I have a question to ask eveyone... writing wise I have many irons in the fire so to speak, and I'm curious as to what genre appeals best to you! What type of writing project do you want to see me tackle next? A more traditional Western action adventure romance? A slightly complicated, slightly steamy Regency piece? A fun, fast paced spy styled comedy action dash of romance fic? A quirky modern set romance? A script styled parody tale in either a soap opera or anime genre? My inquiring mind wants to know...so please vote in the poll! Domo arigato peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!