Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Friday...

So besides the fact that I'm stoked its Superbowl weekend {party hardy W00t!} it's also rather boring Friday night and I'm chilling watching Nikita {MichaelxNikitaxOwen FTW!} I realized that I've totally neglected posting anything for like a week!
Picking up from where I left off here's my fave picks for make-up so far:
Eyes: For Eye Shadow I'm using Almay Intense i-color shimmer-i kit in Hazel. This new color palette featuring three color pods of swiss coffee beige, smoky gray, and shimmering mermaid green is beautiful when blended or worn individually and is best when shaded in with the skin and applied with a small amount of water.
For eyeliner check out Rimmel London's Soft Kohl Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black. This pencil is worn at its best slightly smudged or smoothed out.
When it comes to Mascara right now I'm keen on Rimmel London's hot pink flourescent like tube of The Max Volume Flash Mascara. A couple of coats work quite well.
For the face my fave right now is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in a small rounded jar; the makeup has a definite mousse feel and submerges with the skin wonderfully. Also Maybelline FIT in a skinny more traditional stand up vial works excellent as well.
The blush thats been working for me lately is one that I've bought a little while ago. It's Soft Color Blush in Blushing Mocha by Neutrogena. A few brush strokes on the cheekbones work great.
Lastly, the Lipstick I'm taken with is NYC's English Rose. A shimmery pale pink color it works good as a pre Spring shade.
And there you have it, a new look to banish the humdrum tones of those wintery styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!