Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Regency Randomness

I've been truly passionate about the Regency Era and its fictional romance genre for years. Before I wrote Garters, Gunslingers & Grace I had started various Regency stories which I had placed on the backburner so to speak to pen my Vampire Steampunk Western. So tonight I decided to toss out some Regency Word Randomness. Enjoy! Slippers. Stockings. Garters. Petticoats. Corsets! Shawls. Cloaks. Morning gowns. Day gowns. Evening gowns. Walking gowns. Riding habits. Sidesaddles. The Serpentine. The Haberdashers. The Miliners. The Mantua Makers. The Modiste. Bond Street. Tea Time! Carriages. Phaetons. Coaches. Curricles. Highwaymen! The Cut Direct. Candles. Scandal sheets! Almacks. The Marriage Mart. Corinthians. Rakes! Gaming Hells. Four In Hand Club. Waterloo. Cyprians. Cits. Tigers. Valets. Tweenies. Ladies maids. Kitchen maids. Downstairs maids. Upstairs maids. Footmen. Cooks. Butlers. Housekeepers. Governesses! Tutors. Princess Esterhazy! Byron and Caro! Dandies. Mrs. Radcliffe. Rogues. Houses of Ill Repute. Vauxhall. Covent Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!