Thursday, February 16, 2012

Randomness

Wow I can not believe I haven't posted anything in such a long time, yikes! I've been busy with a lot of stuff in RL i.e. shopping, working, hausfrau duties, dreaming up new story ideas, etc. Plus I like totally ate so much Valentine's day candy I think I may barf up a velvet and ribbon covered box of chocolates. I'm just joking, LOL. So what to talk about...well, I recently picked up a cute new slash used top at the Salvation Army by Lauren Conrad which I'm totally gonna wear this summer. Ever since I moved last year I completely misplaced my fave CDs like my Heart Greatest Hits {Magic Man FTW!}, my AC/DC hits cassette tape, and my Foreigner hits as well so I've been stuck with the radio now for a while. Thank goodness for KLOS. I really don't like a lot of the dumb morning radio shows that are out there-a lot of them are shallow and stupid-my two faves are Mark and Brian on KLOS and Bill Handel on KFI. Let's see what else...The Grammys were awesome. Very sad about Whitney and I loved their tribute to her it was very touching. Also Adele and her performance and wins were just freakin' amazing. Saw the 60 minutes interview that aired b4 the show and squeed over the segment with her and Anderson Cooper. Also last month I saw this vid that was going viral on YT where this extremely talented South Korean teen girl sang Rolling In The Deep. Don't know her name but she should totally get signed ASAP. Watched KTLA morning show today and saw Frank Buckley talking about a really cool burger joint in L.A. called Fuku Burger. Even though it was really kinda early for a burger they looked unfreakingbelievably de-lish! Move over In-N-Out! Saw lead in lipstick news sounds scary. Then switched over to Fox GDLA and Mar Yvette was doing a seg and they had The Fat Dog eatery's food on display. Talk about yummy looking sinfully good chic and cultured diner food with a hipster vibe! BTW I love how mainstream things become Indie and Hipster in L.A. Oh Silverlake how I miss you so! If this was Twitter I would so hashtag eveything I just said. Ohh and I discovered Pinterest. This. Full of win. That is all. G2G...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!