Monday, February 20, 2012

Yay! It's...Monday.

I have such a case of the Monday's! Lol anyways I'm gonna try to get this post done on my lunch break, so here goes! Mostly it's just gonna be recommendations for stuff. First off, St. Ives Mineral Therapy lotion. So far the best body lotion I've had the pleasure of discovering. It feels great, and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. Second up is Love Spell by Victoria's Secret. Honestly the best way I can describe it is to say that its heavenly scent makes you feel like one of those sexy chicks on the cover of a romance novel. Its fruity and floral. The best of both worlds! Lastly there's Sweet Pea by Bath and Body works. I think this one works best when used as an after shower/bath and before bed lotion. It's not too heavy and smells sugary without being overly sweet. Watch out for my next post on parfums/ perfumes/ fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!