Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Monday...

Wow Monday again huh? Where do the days/weeks go? Watched bits and pieces of the Oscars last night. It was beautiful, kind of bizarre, and definitely not boring. I think the best parts were seeing 'The Artist' get so many wins. And Jean DuJardin mon dieu, oh la la you are tres bien magnifique! The accent, the looks...{fans self}...the everything. I don't really understand what you're saying French, but boy does it sound hot! Anyways... Moving on to another topic its Girl Scout cookie season again. All I have to say is Samoas are full of awesomeness and made of win! I could eat a whole box of them they're so good. And I found a really funny out to lunch sign through Google image search and posted it on my desk while I'm gone. I think I'm going to get a new battery for my mobile soon too; it dies way too much. Fun fact: I was watching the news the other day and they said people are developing addictions to their smart phones. I wonder if that can really be possible? I suppose so. I can understand that but I can't understand how people can be addicted to video games. Especially grown up, older people who are even way older than me. I know one guy and I'm like: Dude put the controller down. You'll have plenty of time to play that in senior living. Get out there and live some life. That is all...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!