Sunday, February 19, 2012

In The Pursuit Of...

Maybelline Baby Lips! It's the hottest trend in lipwear on the cosmetics aisle...everywhere. The lipbalm with a dash of color is so popular right now that I can't seem to find it anywhere. I went to two Wal-Mart stores. Sold out. Went to Target. Sold out. Tried going to my fave online retailers...and it was sold out there too! I think the flood of catchy commericals that played repeatedly on TV had finally hypnotically {brainwashed} convinced me to try it out. That and their spalshy ad campaign in the glossy mags. Now I'm so totally bummed that I can't get my hands on it. I mean, retailers should totally stock more than like ten or twelve tubes of it. Come on, get with the program. This is a *fairly* big city. Argh. End rant. Now I'm proceeding to wait patiently until the next shipment comes in at one of them. Then I I'm gonna stockpile me some lipstick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!